Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2 - Morning

I stepped on the scale for the first time in over a month. I'm back up to 257.2 which is about 15 pounds of weight gain in the past month or so. Boo. It just makes my resolve clearer.

On the way to work I stopped at the grocery store to get supplies for the day. For breakfast I picked up a Tofu Scramble with Hash Browns & Veggies from Amy's. The ingredients are as follows:
Organic tofu (filtered water, organic soybeans, nigari [magnesium chloride, a natural firming agent]), organic potatoes, organic tomatoes, organic onions, organic spinach, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic mushrooms, organic carrots, organic zucchini, sea salt, organic garlic, nutritional yeast, spices.
It has 320 calories, 19 grams of fat (!), 19 grams of carbs, 4 grams of fiber, and 19 grams of protein. Aside from the fat, that's pretty good!

I had some coffee this morning as I wean myself off of my morning energy drink (sugar free but still). I have decided to get off artificial sweeteners but I am going to drink the Diet Pepsi I have first and then simply not buy anymore.

So, well, go team! Day two is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment