Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 5 Evening

I made the kids mac & cheese for dinner. It was so difficult not to take a bite! I was good, however. Trader Joe's makes a reduced fat mayonnaise that does not have sugar in it. I mixed some with a can of tuna. I toasted two pieces of the Ezekiel bread, split the tuna mixture between the two, and topped with some reduced fat white cheddar and tomatoes. I broiled it for a few minutes. It was delicious!

I think I have been overusing the word "delicious". Must think of synonyms!

In related news, I have learned to sit and wait for my food to digest. Immediately after eating dinner I thought I wanted something sweet. I thought I was still hungry. After letting the food settle I found that I am not hungry. This is a big lesson for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment