Thursday, November 5, 2009

One More Thing!

I totally forgot to share what I made for dinner last night. It was so yummy!!

Tortellini
Boil the tortellini until done (I used frozen but you could also use dried). Drain then return to the pot. Have the heat on low, add three wedges of Laughing Cow (original flavor) and a splash of milk...about 1/4 cup. Sprinkle in some kosher salt, grind some pepper into the pot, and add some garlic powder. Stir until the cheese is melted and everything is all incorporated. Deliciousness!

Veal Shoulder Chop
Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet. Sprinkle the veal with Emeril's Essence or whatever spice mixture you'd like. Brown for about 5 minutes per side then finish in a 375 degree oven for about 5 minutes.

I added Texas garlic cheese toast for the kids and husband and steamed asparagus for all of us.

It was so wonderful!

(P.S. I should totally put this on my cooking blog...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment